Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eat All You Can GRAPES

Grape is one of my favorite fruits. Upon hearing that Yamanashi,Japan has this kind of “EAT ALL YOU CAN GRAPES” I didn’t miss the chance. ‘Twas September last year that I was captivated by the amazing grape farms along the road on the way to Kofu City (capital of Yamanashi). Looking the grapes alone had already given me a mouth-watering experience. From green, purple, to burgundy colors with oval and circle shapes; tiny, medium and big sizes “eat them all you can.” When I went there I didn’t eat lunch “this is how greedy I am when it comes to grapes” (lol). And when I said “eat all you can” it only cost me $18.00 without time limit. Oh! how I love to go back there to eat those juicy and very yummy grapes again.

When you plan to visit Japan between mid August and September,include Yamanashi as one of your destinations.














2 comments:

Mharms said...

hello ging! how r u? new blog?keep in touch..

gLoR!e said...

lain nasad diay nih..nice!:)